Six fingers...
It was a nice day for Rachel who was excited to bring cupcakes to her 1st grade class and opened gifts from Mom and Dad (a watch, makeup and socks). We celebrated with Bryan's family a few days later with Rachel's requested lemon cream cheese cake. She got some very cute outfits and some other fun things.
A few days after that she was able to have her first friend birthday party. I told her she could take her two best friends from school Rachyl and Olivia to go bowling.
It was Rachel's first time bowling and she had a blast. She even got the only spare of the day.
Rachel and her silly pose with Olivia and Rachyl.
After bowling and a few arcade games we went home and had root beer floats. It was a fun (and tiring) day!
Rachel continues to be all girl. She loves her make-up, nail polish, jewelry and cute clothes. I can't believe all that she is learning so quickly. She can read just about anything now and is excelling in school. She is very loving, gives hugs and kisses often, and tries to do what's right. She loves her friends and cousins, and whenever someone is leaving or I am saying good night, she always has to say goodbye or good night about five times. She enjoys riding her bike and is working on jumping rope and roller skating. She loves bathing her Barbies in the bathroom sink, playing with her tea set ("Can I have some more sugar pllllleeeease?!!") , and doing homework - she even begs to do the extra credit homework. Every school morning I will find her already awake and watching a show on the VCR in her room (current favorite is Sword in the Stone). And when I pick her up from school she won't let me come to her classroom to get her. She wants to walk out by herself because she is a big girl. I love watching her grow up. She is a joy to have and we love her so much!









No comments:
Post a Comment