Sunday, September 19, 2010

Car Conversations

We were driving in the car the other day and I heard Ben telling Rachel that he wished he could get Mommy and her out of the car. He explained that then he could drive the car and go anywhere. "I could go to McDonald's anytime I wanted!" Man...I am just keeping him down!

Then today after Stake Conference Ben was looking at the fire extinguisher and telling me that you use it when the building is on fire. I told him that was right and praised him for remembering. But while we were driving home Ben said, "I wish I could set the whole church on fire because I hate that place!" (Hate is one of his new favorite words...joy.) Mom and Dad swiftly told him that was not an appropriate thing to say. He said, "I'm just kidding. I love the church. I want to give it a big hug. I want to give Moroni a big hug." Well...at least he remembered Moroni's name, right?
He's still a little tender-hearted boy. But definitely a boy.

No comments: