Thursday, August 26, 2010

Fun at William Land Park

My mom was in town watching my sister's kids while they were in Cancun. One of the days we spent at William Land Park and Fairy Tale Town. Due to some bad GPS directions, the kids and I had a little time to kill while we waited for them. I never mind that because of the beautiful garden there. Earlier in spring there are more flowers in bloom but it was still really pretty that day. The kids had fun playing follow the leader on the winding paths and looking for humming birds.

Here's the crew inside King Arthur's castle. They sure do have fun together.

Ben and Kate:

One of the many pictures that needed to be taken for the Wizard of Oz since all of the girls needed a turn being Dorothy. L to R: Elizabeth, Nick, Kate, Rachel.

I had a really nice time with my Mom making Buttersup, playing Farkle (with a little help from Natalie), walking and riding bikes to the pool...then to Carl's Jr. for ice cream when they wouldn't let us go into the pool, making it to 8:30 church with 6 kids (on time, I might add), going for a swim in Natoma Lake, and just enjoying her company. How did I not get any pictures of you Mom? Sure love ya.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: