This is awesome for me because she was getting too big for the bike trailer and I love to ride bikes to the store or library or park. Now Rachel just rides with me. I'm surprised at how far I can push it. We have gone several miles without complaint. We even went off-roading on a dirt trail by our house. Ben especially, who was in the bike trailer, thought that was really cool. (As a side note, Rachel was wearing a helmet, persuant to California law, but she was done riding before I thought to get the camera. So letting her ride w/out a helmet was the only way she would pose for me. She is not a picture girl.)
Her other accomplishment this summer was that she learned how to swim. She will duck her head under and swim without plugging her nose. I'm really proud of her and it's so much fun to see how proud of herself she is.










No comments:
Post a Comment