Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Sassy Girls

Rachel has been very fortunate to find some very nice friends in her kindergarten class. There are several girls she loves to play with and always wants to have over to play. Two of her closest friends, Rachyl and Olivia, live only two streets over, so it's easy to get them together.

A few weeks ago I went to help in her classroom (which I do every Wednesday) and Rachel came over to tell me that she and her friends had started a new club. They call themselves The Sassy Girls. She explained to me that they had a sassy girl walk and a sassy girl talk. I've had many demonstrations in the past few weeks and it is such a crack up. I don't know where they came up with it, but they have certainly got it down.

1 comment:

Carol said...

I'm so excited to see the sassy girl talk and walk in three weeks. Thanks for keeping up on the blog.