First of all, I have to say that I think that Kindergarten Promotion is just about the dumbest thing I've ever heard of. Can we get back to celebrating major accomplishments please?!! Okay, end of rant. It was a very nice photo opportunity and a fun memory for Rachel to walk over the bridge to signify her promotion to first grade.
I am very proud of Rachel's work this year. She is reading just about anything she can get her hands on and even takes turns reading in the Book of Mormon at dinner time. She is such a smart girl.
After the promotion with her friends Olivia, Rachyl B. and Daisy.
Rachel and I are both going to miss Mrs. Garbini. She was such a joy to have for Rachel and I loved to go help her in the classroom. It was a very good year. I can't believe Rachel will be in school full time next year. We'll miss hanging out with her so much, but know that she will do great in 1st grade!









1 comment:
I was so proud of you Rachel when you took a turn reading the scriptures during family reunion. Your mom is right, you are a good reader. It was wonderful being with you at the campground and at your house. Keep up your good work. Don't forget to make sure you have family prayer daily and FHE weekly. Love you.
Post a Comment