Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Great Grandma Penner

My Grandma Penner (the kids' Greatgrandma) has been in poor health for several years now and while we were in Utah at our family reunion she passed away. She was one of the most amazing women I've ever met and she will be greatly missed. I wish my kids could have gotten to know her. We stayed an extra day in Utah to attend her funeral services. My dad, Kevin and Cherie were able to speak at the service as well as my two aunts and some of their family members. Amber has great talent with floral arranging and she did the flowers (and I got to help a little).

1 comment:

Carol said...

Mom Penner always had good timing. This is her crowning achievement to be able to attend the reunion. We felt her presence there very strongly as well as Dad Penner. I'm so pleased everyone was able to be there. We missed Bryan immensely.