me and talry had a fun time at the snow bat we
bothe got hrt talry had to go home be for-
us bat we sdl had fun
i thenk ben got hrt to
i ges he did not git hrt he is sayeg but im not shore if he did or not
so thas the end of miy sdore
I love trying to figure out Rachel's notes when she tries to sound out the words by herself. My favorite part is her attempt at proper usage of a dash. Good luck Mom, and let me know if you need a translation.
This and That in August, Part 2!
3 weeks ago









4 comments:
I got everything but Talry
Oh, I'll bet it is Tayloryedica
You are right that she was talking about how Taylor got hurt and had to leave before us.
Thanks for the note Rachel. Write me another one any time.
Post a Comment