Monday, June 8, 2009

I finally got a bike and trailer for the kids. I'm so excited to be able to take the kids to do things further away. Although I'll admit that getting on a bike for the first time in many years was a little scary (I practiced without the kids first, of course) but I think I'm getting the hang of it again. Cherie is trying to convince me to do a Sprint Triathlon later this summer with her now that I have a bike to train on. We'll see.

Last Sunday Bryan rode with the kids while I ran in front over to Kim's and Taylor's house. It sure is nice to have Bryan's sisters close by now. I know I have fond memories of riding my bike with my brothers and sisters over to grandparents and aunts and uncles houses on Sundays. I wish all my family were so close!

1 comment:

Cherie said...

Try it. You'll like it. Start with the duathlon.